Sunday, November 13, 2011

Am i doing d rite thing jus movin on????

there is dis girl dat ive liked 4 ages. we were good friends for a while always txtin eachother and stuff and then i started 2 hav real feelings for her like cant get her out of my head at all.......ever. so people i told were like u should tell her cause its obvious shes mad about u too even her friends wer sayin this to me like. so i told her how i felt but she said she just wanted to be friends! that was a bit a of a blow but i still cant help but tink she does like me. when i went to her house i met a good bit of their family and they all knew me. they wer like "so dis is the jon ive been hearing so much about" and she told me her mother always tinks im her boyfriend!! anyways months have ped same old same old like flirting and the lot but now people are tellin me to stop wastin my time and move on cause shes only messin with my head!! so ive stopped txtin her and stopped talkin to her as much wen i meet her tryin to distance myself, am i doin d rite thing???

No comments:

Post a Comment