Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is a husky or malamute a good choice for me as a family pet?? and which one is better,husky or malamute?? HELP?

HELP!! okay im only 12,and i really want a husky or malamute!! my mom says they are too hard to look after but i said i'd do everything for it she said she'd think about it. my backyard is a medium sized and my fence(6+ feet metal) have no gaps or holes and my gate has a good lock on it.it will be allowed in the house or outside when it wants to. it will be alone for 3 hours (not exact sometimes over sometimes under) but it will be left with lots of chew toys.i have had experience with other big dogs ,dalmation ie. my dad is allegic a bit to dust mites and he hates dogs that are too much work but i said i'd do ANYTHING and he said ill see.ive read like everything on the internet on those 2 breeds. the most important thing is, ARE THEY GOOD WITH KIDS? i have a brother he is 10 im 12. ive sort of had experience with mals,we have one next door that we look after alot. i want it to be affectionate but not too much jumps and licks. i don mind it to follow me though. i will give it an hours walk a day,play with it,and it can pull me on my bike,like a sled lol.i will do everything it needs. i know everything about the breed. i want it to be able to sleep in my room . i dont mind if it sheds alot. i also dont mind a slow learner dog but mom wants it to be 'smart' dog. i prefer females and i dont mind how big they are,neither does mom, but dad does!! can someone please tell me EXACTLY how big they are!!including head!! and i'd really appreciate it if someone gave me a few website that have everything on mal's and huskies. im leaning toward mal's but whats a better family pet? give me atleast 5 wbsites and i give you 16 points!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment