Sunday, November 6, 2011

My boyfriend...??/?

i am 26 yrs old and currently dating a wonderful, successful man... he's dependable, kind generousand always there for me when i need him.. like he drives me to job interviews cuz i don't have a car... he calls me everyday to see how am doing... if he sees a nice pair of jeans or something he'll take me and tell me to choose whatever i want.. we stay at the best hotels and really have a great time..i realised how luck i am when a girlfriend of mine told me how her boyfriend didn't want to pay for her dinner... anyway, my godmother is always asking me if am sure he doesn't have other girlfriends despite the fact that he spends a lot of time with me.... she put it in my head and now i'm worried that i may lose him to some other chic.... he recently asked me if i wanted to have children with him and also asked me to be his business partner on his new venture! is my godmother right or am i paranoid?

No comments:

Post a Comment