Thursday, November 10, 2011

My cats name is sammi she is black real fluffy with mush face yellow pretty eyes?

well she was given to me when my cat b4 her got hit by a car is the such thing as a black pursain cause that is what she looks like to me and she is so attentive what ever room i am in she is in she sleeps under my bed but the kitty my daughter brought her into the house she was infestated with fleas i mean we groomed the cats and our bed linen and all kinds of stuff for cat smells and it is over bearing because i have to be the one who is responsible most of the time for the cats the smaller one agitates my old lady like myself. it is so aggrivating any ideas.on how to completely fumagate and helping them get along it has been 3 months now. and in getting my daughter a teen to be responsible for her own kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment