Friday, November 11, 2011

Natasha or Natasja?

I hate my name Hannah Alexandra Clark, and have wanted to change it forever. I have 2 problems tho. I dont kno how much it will cost to change it or if its different in other states. I live in Texas so that might help some people. also I want to change it to Natasja or Natasha. I really like the first one but i kno people will pronounce it Na-Tas-Jah instead of Natasha and that they will most likely misspell it on checks or other important doc. I really like it with a J but im not sure I want to go through all that trouble of having people missprounce and misspell it! i can handle correcting people but i dont know if it would be worth it to have to correct spelling on important docs.! please help what do yall think?

No comments:

Post a Comment