Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Odd Dreaming thing I do?

Ok so I'm 14 and like ever since I was like 9? before I go to bed I like sit up in my bed and like start day dreaming because I'm not asleep and like interacting in my dream so I guess its kind like I'm there and like it can be about anything I want. And like it go on for like a hour or longer. I think its just how I want my life to be or something but I really dont konw. I know its like really weird but this is the only place I could put this. And I dont want to tell my parents because that would be awkward. I guess what I am asking is like has anybody else do this or your opinions on it? Please dont judge me harshly on this I just really want to know wtf this means. And sometimes I talk out loud like if I'm talking to someone in the "day dream" or like move my hands around depending on what I'm saying. I dont know I thought I should add this.

No comments:

Post a Comment