Saturday, November 12, 2011

Okay Does black ops come with a warranty if you buy it a GameStop?

Okay last nigt I was playing black ops on my Xbox 360 slime 250 gb and well I was playing and then I heard a shhshhshshshshshhshhs shound comeing from my xbox and my disc came out and of the xbox. I took the game out and there were scratches on the bottom, these scratches were perfect circles and well the xbox made them. So then I talked to my friend and he said that the same thing happend to him. And he went to gamestop were he and I bought it from and he got a new one with no recite. Its Febuary 21stI got the game when it came out on November 06 2010 and I lost the recite. But I made a payment on the game with my Debt card from gamestop so if I dont have the recite but I have a history of payment from my bank will I get new Game? I got the Game at GAMESTOP so will I get new one if my xbox was the cause of scratching.

No comments:

Post a Comment