Sunday, November 6, 2011

Can u still get a reckless driving charge if u rolled ur car nd no 1 got hurt no other cars involved nd no dui?

Can you still get a reckless driving charge if you rolled your car but no one was hurt no one else was really involved and if you werent under the influence of any narcotics or alchohol? Its my first year driving and i was coming home from work. the roads were closed because of a g leak or somthing and i was tired and confused. so i turned around to take the long way home knowing im not supposed to be on the road this late i hurry just a little. but as soon as i try to switch lanes this other guy pes me on the wrong side and i loose controle of my stearing and my car rolls right into the bk parking lot. The guy is gone, im terriffied out of my mind, all of my towns police start to arrive, and no one was hurt the damage to my car, well its totalled. Yet I get a reckless driving charge i dont think thats right, no one was even on the road and i was comming from work and it was just a little bit after 11:00 at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment